As soon as your order is confirmed, you will receive an overview from us in which all practical matters are mentioned again. This includes the date of the event, the location, the number of guests, the menu, the wines, any extra wishes and the total costs.
We request that you make a deposit of 60% of the total costs when confirming the reservation. The remaining 40% must be paid 3 days prior to the event. Any additional last minute costs can be paid the day of the event.